See that photo? That’s my son and my neighbor – who is teaching my son how to use an abacus. And he actually understood how to use it. I’m still astounded by that. They tried to show me – I so didn’t get it. Yeah, numbers are NOT my forte.
The Woman Behind the Curtain
I'm 32 years old and still reconciling myself to that fact. I have a husband named Scott who is six years older than me (and I rag on him about that constantly) and 2 children. Toad is our 11 year old son who loves the Wii and hates doing chores. Babygirl is our 7 year old daughter who thinks she's a princess and is a bit...dramatic. I'm a full-time freelance writer and own my own photography business. And I love the fact that I can work in my pajamas. This is my world. Run away...quickly.
The Past – Fear It
Stuff People Like
- How You Can Fake a Giveaway on the Internet
- Where I Teach You How to Get a 10 Year Old to Sleep
- Of Pride and Prejudice
- "I inspire feelings in others that they themselves don't understand..."
- Forbidden Wednesday - Miracle Massager Review
- Time to Rat Out Another "Internet Superstar"
- Sex Toy Review - Smartballs
- Another One Bites the Dust: Response to Natalie Monroe's Suspension